The word perfume is derived from the Latin “per fumum”, which means “penetrating smoke”. They are usually stored in delicate containers, which have been found in ancient Egyptian tombs. The earliest perfume of mankind is the scent of Kofi invented by the Egyptians. But because the method of refining high-purity alcohol was not invented at that time, this perfume should be called sesame oil to be precise, and it was specially made by priests and pharaohs. Subsequently, the Persians used the technique of distilling and extracting fragrance from flowers, and the Arabs created a religious ritual for using perfume. With the decline of the Roman Empire, the development of perfume has divided into two different areas. On the one hand, the German priests invented the distillation technique; on the other hand, the kingdom of perfume, France, discovered the aromatic characteristics of the unique spices imported from the East.
Now perfumes are becoming more and more popular, becoming a product that can be enjoyed by all social classes. The modern glass manufacturing industry has realized the production of a unified style of perfume bottles, and has promoted the expansion of perfume factories. The decoration of perfume bottles has become an art. Nowadays, the use of perfume has become a fashion, an endorsement of taste.
Perfume packaging: Perfumes are generally packaged in gift boxes, which can be divided into various shapes, cubes, cuboids, round cylinder and irregular shapes. The appropriate packaging can be selected according to specific needs.
How to preserve perfume
1. Perfume should be stored in a cool place, avoid hot air and light. If the perfume is placed in a high temperature, the color and fragrance of the perfume will change. If you want to keep the perfume for a long time, you can wrap the perfume in a wrapper. In the refrigerator freezer.
2. Try to avoid rubbing and shaking the perfume bottle gently.
3. Do not directly touch the mouth of the bottle with dirty fingers, as this may destroy the original smell of the perfume.
4. After the perfume is used, the bottle cap must be tightened to prevent the fragrance of the perfume from evaporating.
5. It can be stored upside down to avoid air entering the bottle through the mouth of the bottle.
Perfume can usually be stored for about a year, and can be stored at room temperature. If the scent is weakened or sour, it should be discarded.