What is the Gift Box?
A gift box is an exquisite, unique appearance that can wrap objects, and make it an external packaging box that decorates and renders objects.
The meaning of the gift box.
The gift box is a practical gift package equipped with the main purpose of expressing affection as a gift to relatives and friends, and is an extension of a functional social need of the packaging method. Gift boxes are the manifestation of our heart. The love gifts we make by ourselves or the love products we buy, without exception, require a packaging that can reflect the effect, whether it is romantic, or mysterious, or surprise, or shock, when you are slow Opening it slowly is like opening the secret forest in your heart and showing him the different thoughts you want to express. This is the meaning of the gift box.
The role of gift boxes
Because the gift box is an extension of a functional social need of packaging. Therefore, it not only has the function of packaging, but also highlights a part of the function to a certain extent. The exquisite degree of the gift box is proportional to the increase of the value of the product, which weakens the use value of the product to a certain extent. The protection of goods is almost the same as general packaging. In order to highlight the value, more expensive and beautiful linings are used to protect the goods, such as silk. In the circulation link, it is not as convenient as general packaging. The value of gifts is relatively high, and the cost of circulation must be high, such as avoiding collisions and avoiding deformation. There is no doubt that it has a high influence in beautifying products to attract customers.
Gift boxes are classified according to packaging materials: paper products, plastic products, metal, bamboo and wood packaging, glass containers and composite materials, etc. Generally, paper packaging is used for gift boxes, and green packaging is advocated. Paper is undoubtedly the most appropriate choice. , The recovery rate of simple packaging waste from production and processing is also high.
Gift box production process
- Design, design patterns according to requirements, culture, and product characteristics. Then make a sample and make a sample according to the drawing. Gift boxes pay attention to beautiful appearance, so the colors of the versions produced are also varied. Usually, a gift box of a style has not only 4 basic colors but also a few spot colors, such as gold and silver.
- Hand-made bamboo basket packaging, pure original ecology, novel design, sturdy and durable, low-carbon environmental protection, can be widely used in fruit, fungus, poultry, eggs, food, cured meat products and other agricultural and sideline products packaging.
- Choose cardboard. The general gift box cardboard is made of cardboard or long cardboard. High-end wine packaging and gift packaging cartons. The cardboard with thickness of 3mm-6mm is usually used to manually mount the outer decorative surface and bond it to form.
- Printing, the gift box is only used for printing wrapping paper. The mounting paper will not be printed. At most, it is only dyed. Because the gift box is an outer box, the printing requirements are very high. The most taboo is color difference, ink dots, and bad printing. These shortcomings affect aesthetics.
- Surface treatment. The wrapping paper of the gift box usually needs to be surface treated. The common ones are over-varnish, over-matt, over-UV, over-varnish, and over-matte.
- Beer, beer is a more important part of the printing process. To be accurate, the die must be accurate. If the beer is inaccurate, the beer is biased, and the beer continues, these will affect the subsequent processing.
- Mounting, usually the printed matter is mounted first and then beer, but the gift box is first beer and then mounted. One is afraid of getting flowers and wrapping paper, and the other is the overall beauty of the gift box. The mounting paper of the gift box must be handmade to reach a certain level. Beautiful.